Responsible for applying their knowledge of engineering technology to design agricultural structures, machinery, equipment, and processes.
- Work in the agricultural industry to design structures, equipment, and processes.
- Work in areas such as power systems and machinery design, structural and environmental engineering, and food and bioprocess engineering.
- Develop ways to conserve soil and water.
- Improve the processing and storage of agricultural products.
- Perform extensive research and development.
- Supervise production of machinery.
- Specify functional requirements during development phase.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety.
- Test products thoroughly for safety issues and defects.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Design Engineering,Engineering,Environment,Equipment
- CA (Chartered Accountant), CS (Company Secretary), ICWA, M.Arch. (Architecture), M.Com. (Commerce), M.Ed. (Education), M.Pharm. (Pharmacy), M.Phil. (Philosophy), M.Sc. (Science), MA (Arts), MBA/ PGDM, MCA/ PGDCA, MD/ MS (Medicine), ME/ M.Tech./ MS (Engg/ Sciences), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), ML/ LLM (Law)
(Agriculture, Computer Science, Dairy Technology
Job Posted by Company
Our various Staffing and Payroll Outsourcing Services assist the domestic businesses to focus on their core expertise while we take care of their other requirements.
About Hiring Company
- Agricultural Company
Job Id: 65987391
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.
how you interact with our website. This allows us to improve and
customize your browsing experience. To find out more about the
cookies we use, see our Cookies