The Auto CAD Drafter /Designer will prepare clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detailed drawings. Understanding of drafting techniques and engineering terminology is required. The successful applicant will have 5-10 years of drafting background and a strong knowledge of 2D AutoCAD. 3D Modelling in AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Plant 3D knowledge is a definite asset.
- Strong 2D AutoCAD skills, knowledge of layer management, XREFs manipulation, etc.
- 3D Modelling under supervision of Project Lead Designer.
- Develop and prepare layout drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other data.
- Sound knowledge of CAD design and drafting techniques, engineering drawing, graphic arts, reading of drawings.
- Skill in reading, interpreting and using related documents and drawings prepared by others.
- Able to identify and report design related issues to Project Lead Designer and/or Project Engineer
- Familiar with the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and other Safety/Standard Codes considered an asset.
- On-site verification of layout drawings as required. Able to collect and provide proper site measurements and information as required.
- Ensures compliance with approved design standards in own work to provide quality design
- Participate in Design Review Meetings.
Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
Shaju Varghese Consultancy
Our various Staffing and Payroll Outsourcing Services assist the domestic businesses to focus on their core expertise while we take care of their other requirements.
About Hiring Company
- CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Other Industry (Others)
Job Id: 65667842
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.
how you interact with our website. This allows us to improve and
customize your browsing experience. To find out more about the
cookies we use, see our Cookies