Major responsibilities include:
- Develop and create architectural designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches and specifications on time. Drawings include but not limited to elevation, plans, materials, layouts, schedules, etc.
- Preparation of shop drawings and fabrication cards using AutoCAD, Revit and BIM using knowledge of construction process and applicable building codes.
- Ensure design drawings conform to specifications.
- Foresee/solve and address window issues as they arise
- Plan and schedule activities, strictly adhere to approved schedule and to budget.
- Conduct full takeoffs and estimates for projects assigned.
- Calculate materials needed and coordinate with the supply chain for procurement.
- Interact with GV team to provide architectural design and technical solutions.
- Maintain project documentation according to company standards and laws.
- Perform other duties as required.
Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.,Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance/Packaging
- Automobiles/Auto Component/Auto Ancillary, Manufacturing/Industrial
- CAD/CAE,Pipeline Design,Design Engineering,Product Development
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
Electro devices pvt ltd
One of the Indias leading Recruitment Company. We providing the wide range of quality manpower service to job seekers and employers. We strongly focus on manpower services to job seekers either freshers or experienced peoples. Our Mission is to provide cost-effective recruitment and hr solutions to medium and large sized organizations meeting both short term requirements and long term technology needs.