- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg.
- Architecture / Interior Design
- CAD / CAE , Design
BE / B.Tech ( Engineering )
- BE / B.Tech ( Engineering )
About Hiring Company
- Specialized Civil Engineer and Interior Designing Pvt Ltd
A Leading Specialized Civil Engineer and Interior Designing Pvt Ltd Company in Vadapalani
Job Id: 64757455
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2019. Indiatimes Classified Network.