Web Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
Web Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Familiarity with digital photo editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- One to three years of professional design experience
- Portfolio of strong creative work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus
IT Software : Software Products & Services
- Software Engineer
GUI/ Web Developer
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
HUMANCONTEXT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Human Context solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Id: 65893031
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.
how you interact with our website. This allows us to improve and
customize your browsing experience. To find out more about the
cookies we use, see our Cookies