Diploma/ BE Machinal 2 to 3 years’ Experience Should have creative product designing, Process, development knowledge in the automotive sector.
1) Creating designs and blueprints along with a team of other engineers and drafters, usually with the assistance of computer software.
2) Coordinating efforts with a planning committee to ensure that the design is created in accordance with what is required.
3) Sometimes building a prototype of the intended creation, for testing and approval.
4) Making modifications to existing designs or products, to improve their performance or to integrate new technology.
5) Calculating various factors to ensure that the design will realistically be possible.
6) Ensuring that the intended product or structure will be safe, dependable and economically viable. .
7) Often working closely with the research and development department to integrate new improvements into designs and with the quality assurance team to ensure that required quality standards are adhered to.