This is a walk-in job. Please see the job details
for walk-in information.
- 06-Jul-2020 – 28-Jul-2020
- 12:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- Noida Sector 58
Qualification and Skills:
- B. Tech (Electronics)
- Experience in Avionics (Preferable)
- Hands on Experience of Managing Orcad Schematics, BOM, SI Analysis, PCB Fabrication and Assembly through outsourcing. Testing and Integration.
- Selection of I/O cards and instruments for test and Architecture of adaption jigs and fixtures.
- Embedded and FPGA Experience will be preferable.
- Product life cycle.
- Technical Documentation.
- Experience of Minimum 2 Projects in similar domain.
Duties and Role:
- Working with team as per requirement.
- Preparation of Design, Technical documentation and Architectural aspects of Product.
- Handling of Project and Product implementation.
- Communicating and interacting with Technical teams of Clients.
- Along with Team, helping in selection of various products used in Industry.
Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.,IT Software : Software Products & Services
- Engineering/Projects, Manufacturing/Industrial
- CAD/CAE,Design,Electrical/Electronic,Embedded Technologies
Design Engineer – Electrical
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering)
(Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication
- BE/ B.Tech (Engineering)
Job Posted by Company
Varisis advanced engineering technology India private limite
We are one of Indias leading engineering and consultancy organisation specialising in the defence sector with core capabilities that span land, air and maritime segments. Incorporated in Bangalore on 07th August 2003, Varisis is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with customer oriented approach to provide first time right solutions. We bring on board thousands of person work years in the relevant areas. Varisis serves the Indian defence market with world-leading products, services and solutions. We bring together the best of local and overseas vendors to continuously develop, adapt and improve new technology to meet the countrys changing and increased military needs.
The company has a team of professionals who have extensive knowledge and expertise in the field of Embedded Systems design and development, verification and validation, system integration, system qualification and certification with rich domain knowledge. The team has expertise on high technology areas such as Electronic Warfare systems, Radar Systems, Aircraft and System simulators, Critical Software development related to safety, Avionics systems, Automatic Test Equipment
Job Id: 65652088
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.
how you interact with our website. This allows us to improve and
customize your browsing experience. To find out more about the
cookies we use, see our Cookies