- Recruitment / Training / Quality / Engineering & Maintenance / F & B / Housekeeping / Fire Safety / Call Center Referral Sales / Purchase / Stores / OPD Billing / PCS I OPD IPD / SLM / MIS / Finance / Reception
- Exp in handling entire recruitment process operations work.
- Suitable remuneration plus incentives will be provided for the right candidates. Candidates staying on the western felt from andheri to virar will be preferred.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
HR / PM / IR / Training , Sales / Business Development
- Admin / Facilities Mgmt , Recruitment , Channel Sales , Client Servicing
MBA / PGDM
(HR / Industrial Relations
- Any Graduate
- MBA / PGDM
About Hiring Company
- Fortis Healthcare Limited
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai and Sri Lanka with 43 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 9,000 potential beds and over 400 diagnostics centres.
Job Id: 64747845
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2019. Indiatimes Classified Network.