Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designing Kitchens and Wardrobes for bungalows, flats, apartments
- Preparation of presentation drawing & quotation.
- Attending clients at work place as well as on sites.
- Coordinating with clients architects and carpenters for resolving their queries.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Auto Cad, Google sketch up,
- Ensure proper coordination with the execution team for timely and quality delivery of projects..
Required Candidate profile
- Experience required: The ideal candidate with 2 – 12 years of experience Furniture Designers having sound knowledge of furniture designing of luxury residential projects.
- Must be well versed in working drawings details & Coordination skills.
Architects/Interior Design/Naval Arch
- Architecture,Interior Designer,Furniture Designer
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
Electro devices pvt ltd
One of the Indias leading Recruitment Company. We providing the wide range of quality manpower service to job seekers and employers.
We strongly focus on manpower services to job seekers either freshers or experienced peoples.
Our Mission is to provide cost-effective recruitment and hr solutions to medium and large sized organizations meeting both short term requirements and long term technology needs
Job Id: 65885310
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.
how you interact with our website. This allows us to improve and
customize your browsing experience. To find out more about the
cookies we use, see our Cookies