- Review, direct and approve all design and execution plans proposed by Mechanical Civil structural Electrical Instrumentation and highlight risks in execution both technical as well as engineering capacity capability related.
- Participate in a review meeting for pre-execution activities along with lead design engineers, procurement head and plant head to resolve engineering issues.
- Review workforce capacity gaps within the Detailed Engineering team and ensure timely recruitment in alignment with Corporate HR policies.
- Ensure strict adherence to high standard operating procedures, testing and placing orders for equipment outsourcing and change in design.
- Ensure strong Engineering processes and controls such as Document Control, Document Management and Document Archiving.
- Maintain engineering budgets and ensure adherence to the budget by driving value engineering initiatives to reduce project cost and innovative construction methodologies to improve productivity
- Engineering,Inventory Control/ Materials,Production Management,Safety/ Health
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
JDC Recruitment Services
JDC Recruitment Company is designed to bridge the gap between specially sectors which were manpower starved, and respective Indian manpower, which were hungry for opportunities.
At JDC Recruitment Services we make recommendations to our clients which assist them in making strategic decisions with respect to their manpower requirements. We help them in growing their brand and profits by providing the right kind of manpower. we have expanded over 7 locations in india and USA like Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Shimla,Chandigarh,Ahmedabad and Louisiana,USA
Job Id: 65890314
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.