- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg.
- Real Estate
- Civil , Design , Project Management
BE / B.Tech ( Engineering )
- BE / B.Tech ( Engineering )
About Hiring Company
- Kohinoor Development Corporation
Kohinoor Group has proudly stood tall as a leader in Punes real estate sector for over three decades. When the group commenced operations in 1983 under the able leadership of its Chairman & Managing Director, Mr. Krishnakumar Goyal, they started a cement trading business. Construction and development began only in 1989 under the name of Kohinoor Constructions. Today the group has developed and delivered over 4 million sq. ft and has over 3 million sq. ft of spaces under development. The group also has diversified interests in other verticals like Manufacturing, Logistics and Services.
Job Id: 65157828
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.