Roles and Responsibilities of An Interior Designer:-
- Meeting with clients such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and
- appropriate for the space.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions,
- materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Selecting suppliers of materials and labour.
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.
- Inspecting and supervising the work to ensure that quality and safety standards,
- costs and deadlines are met.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final
- project completion
- Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline on-
- going design projects
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget
Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg. , Architects / Interior Design / Naval Arch
- Architecture / Interior Design , Engineering / Projects
- Plant / Facilities / Maintenance , Project Management , Structural / Stress , Architecture
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
Electro devices pvt ltd
Job Id: 64753405
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2019. Indiatimes Classified Network.
how you interact with our website. This allows us to improve and
customize your browsing experience. To find out more about the
cookies we use, see our Cookies