- designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- planning and designing new production processes
- producing details of specifications and outline designs
- recommending modifications following prototype test results
- using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
- considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
- monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.
- Consulting Services
- Diploma-Other Diploma
About Hiring Company
- A Leading Consultant
A Leading Consultant in delhi
Job Id: 65909025
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.