Job Title: PCB designer
- Provide printed circuit board design support to various projects at Ambetronics Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Create multilayer PCB design and layout using Altium Designer or OrCAD
- Perform the implementation of analog, digital, high frequency, matched differential pairs, and high power circuitry, utilizing through hole and surface mount technologies.
- Create Gerber data and package all files for fabrication.
- Create PCB footprints for the master library by interpreting manufacturer’s data sheets.
- Document and archive schematic diagrams, PCB assembly drawings, PCB mechanical support drawings, and wiring harness drawings.
- Work with vendor manufacturers to communicate and provide clarity during PCB fabrication.
- Perform other duties as required.
Key Skills Required:
- Proficient software knowledge of Altium, OrCAD
- Understanding of basic electronics, signal integrity, EMI/EMC concepts, Antennas, Power dissipation, IC Packages.
- Perform placement of components and route the signals accordingly.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, SMT lines and soldering methods like Re flow soldering, wave soldering, Selective soldering etc.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical concepts and constraints, good coordination with mechanical Engineer designing the outer packaging of the PCB.
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai (Candidates residing in Western Mumbai will be preferred).
Experience: 3 to 5 Years or more
Industry: Electronics product manufacturing company
Salary: Best as per Industry standard
Qualification: B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (Electronics or Instrumentation)
- Engineering/Projects, Manufacturing/Industrial
- Design Engineering,Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
BE/ B.Tech (Engineering), Diploma-Other Diploma
(Electronics/Telecommunication, Electronics/ Telecommunication, Instrumentation
- BE/ B.Tech (Engineering), Diploma-Other Diploma
Job Posted by Company
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is a most authentic & reliable Design, Manufacture and Supply of Process Control Instruments like Timers, Data Scanners, Data Loggers, Gas Analysers, Gas Detection system for Toxic & combustible Gases along with SCADA software and Automation systems.
Began in 1992 has grown and expanded greatly to include over 100 instruments became an ISO 9001:2015 company that cater to a diverse range of industries and process markets including Engineering, Healthcare, Pharmacueticals, Food & Beverage Industry, Cold chain Industry, Chemical Processes, process control industries, petrochemicals, textiles and glass industries.
About Hiring Company
- Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd
17-B, New Nagardas Rd, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 069.
Technology – IT, Telecom, Semiconductors (Other Technology Equipment/ Products)
- 1 – 100 Crores
- 11 – 50 Employees
Job Id: 66317449
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2021. Indiatimes Classified Network.