- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.
- Real Estate
- Any Graduate
About Hiring Company
- Columbia Group
Amidst the rapid progress and constant evolution of Bengalurus real estate landscape, the Columbia Group has carved out a niche for itself through the combination of quality and innovation since its inception in 2008. With Mr. Farooq Khan, Chairman and Managing Director at the helm, today the group is synonymous with in-depth knowledge of real estate and excellent command on the construction field. The focus is always on developing the finest living environments and providing unmatched value for money, revolving around a highly customer-centric approach that has resulted in a long list of satisfied customers.
Job Id: 65885858
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2020. Indiatimes Classified Network.