- calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
- consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
- liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
- examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
- make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
- work with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyse results of soil sample and in-situ tests;
- liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound;
- apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures;
- use computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes.
Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg.
- Real Estate
- Project Management , Structural / Stress
BE / B.Tech ( Engineering )
- BE / B.Tech ( Engineering )
About Hiring Company
- DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd.
DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. is an award-winning real estate development firm, based in Bangalore. With a dream to “Share the Joy of Living” across all sections of society, Dr. K. V. Satish set his foot on the realty industry with DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. Since its inception, DS-MAX Properties has been one of the most preferred and trusted realty developers in Bangalore. Our relentless effort towards innovation, quality management
Job Id: 64767988
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2019. Indiatimes Classified Network.