- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
- undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations
- develop detailed designs
- assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management in specialist roles
- supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals
- manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues
- oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the chartership process
- communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients
- think both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- manage budgets and other project resources
- be adaptable, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensure relevant parties are notified of changes in the project
- lead teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organisations or firms
- compile, check and approve reports
- review and approve project drawings
- use computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects
- undertake complex and repetitive calculations
- schedule material and equipment purchases and delivery
- attend public meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role
- adopt all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments
- ensure that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget
- correct any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews
Accounting / Tax / Company Secretary / Audit , Administration
- Petroleum / Oil and Gas / Power
- Audit & Risk , Bookkeeping , Company Secretary , Office Management & Coordination
Company Secretary (CS)
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
engineers and labourers to superintendents, foremen, estimators and finance professionals
Job Id: 64799776
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2019. Indiatimes Classified Network.