- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.,Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance/Packaging
- Automobiles/Auto Component/Auto Ancillary, Manufacturing/Industrial
- CAD/CAE,Pipeline Design,Design Engineering,Product Development
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
Electro devices pvt ltd
One of the Indias leading Recruitment Company. We providing the wide range of quality manpower service to job seekers and employers. We strongly focus on manpower services to job seekers either freshers or experienced peoples.Our Mission is to provide cost-effective recruitment and hr solutions to medium and large sized organizations meeting both short term requirements and long term technology needs
Job Id: 67591713
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2021. Indiatimes Classified Network.