- Fresh/Exp. Preferably with experience of working in NABH accredited institutions.
- Design systems and products, such as artificial internal organs, artificial devices that replace body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment
- Work with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems of humans and animals
- Bio-Technology Research
- Any Graduate
About Hiring Company
- Shushrusha Citizens’ Co-operative Hospital
Shushrusha was founded in 1966 by the late Dr. V.S. Ranadive with the objective of providing excellent healthcare facilities at an affordable price. The late Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi inaugurated the hospital in 1969.
Job Id: 67072765
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2021. Indiatimes Classified Network.