FRESHERS AND EXPERIENCED BOTH CAN APPLY.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE REQUIRED POST.
We are looking for an
Civil Engineer (Project Engineer) / Civil Engineer Designe to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
To us, an Civil Engineer (Project Engineer) / Civil Engineer Designe is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The job of Civil Engineer (Project Engineer) / Civil Engineer Designe is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES.
- Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
NOTE : We do not charge any charges from the candidates before and after joining as we are a direct recruiters on behalf of the hiring companies.