- Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Design skills
- Site development
- Database design
- Conceptual skills
- Legal compliance
- Drafting, LISP
- Problem solving
Administration,Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt/Procurement
- Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing, Logistics/Freight Forward/Distribution/Courier
- Administration,Facilities management,Distribution,Operations
Administration Manager, Facility Management – Executive, Distribution Manager/ Head, Maintenance Manager
- Any Graduate
Job Posted by Company
We are an agricultural company focused in the cultivation, processing and marketing of agricultural products.
Job Id: 68057245
Copyright © Times Business Solutions (a Division of Times Internet Ltd.) 2021. Indiatimes Classified Network.