FRESHERS AND EXPERIENCED BOTH CAN APPLY.
JOB DESCRITION FOR DESIRED POST
We are looking to hire a talented mechanical design engineer. In this role, you will be required to meet with clients to determine their design requirements, plan and execute the design of mechanical devices, develop and test prototypes, and work closely with the manufacturing teams to ensure that design specifications are met.
To be a successful mechanical design engineer, you should be mathematically and mechanically minded and have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
A top-notch mechanical design engineer should possess detailed knowledge of engineering and design principles and be able to find creative solutions to technical problems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Meeting with clients and design teams to determine mechanical applications and requirements.
- Conducting research to inform the design and engineering methods required for the mechanical systems.
- Planning and executing mechanical designs using CAD, CAM, and 3D CAD programs.
- Performing computer simulations and experiments to virtually test and refine the designs.
- Overseeing the development and manufacturing of physical prototypes for testing.
- Documenting the design process, iterations, and test analytics.
- Managing project timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Liaising with clients, designers, engineers, and manufacturers to ensure coherence.
- Preparing technical reports, design specifications documents, and operational manuals.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, design trends, and engineering best practices.
NOTE : We do not charge any charges from candidates before and after joining as we are direct recruiter on behalf of recruiting companies.